Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tag Team

Okay, CDJ, I can play the game.

1. Two Names You Go By: Daddy and Dream. Daddy is obvious, and my wife calls me all kinds of things based on the mood and situation of the moment. Dream is a nickname given to me by a good friend, referring to Dreamweaver. Or my likeness with Hakeem Olajuwon.

2. Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Work slacks, a Tigers coaching shirt, and a blue windjacket because a cold front just blew in overnight.

3. Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment: A warmer cup of coffee and Christmas tunes. A playoff spot for the Cowboys would also be nice.

4. Two people who you look up to: My wife and...a handful of my friends who shall remain nameless.

.5. Two things you did last night: Went to choir practice and suffered through it with a raging cold that I hope I've knocked out overnight...feeling a little better this morning.

.6. Two things you ate yesterday: Chinese food for lunch and three Taco Bell tacos for dinner.

7. Two people you last talked to: My bosses, Mike Midkiff and Lea Hall.

8. Two Things you're doing tomorrow: Work and hopefully take my wife out on a date.

9. Two longest car rides: Birmingham, Ala., and Rogers, Ark.

10. Favorite Holidays : Thanksgiving and Christmas, duh.

11. Favorite Vacations : Destin, Fla. -- twice.

12. Last trip: Last weekend to Alpine, Texas, and Brownwood, Texas, for ETBU basketball. Nearly 2,000 miles round trip on a bus at all hours of the night -- hence the cold.

13. Two favorite beverages: Sweet tea and Diet anything.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love your Christmas Tunes!!!!

CDJ said...

We'll talk about Da Boyz later...
Sweet tea & Diet anything???? Could there BE a larger beverage oxymoron? Not you; the response. Seriously, I'm not calling you a moron. And I'm SERIOUSLY NEVER calling you "Dream". No, not ever.